- Belt Conveyors
- Catwalks and Mezzanines
- Hog Jaw & Snout Puller
- Hydraulic Combo Dumper
- Intralox ARB (Activated Roller Belt) Conveyors
- MILLARD SIDEKICK
- Pork Loin Line Equipment
- SS Screw Conveyors
Millard Manufacturing Corp. designs, builds, and installs custom meat packing and processing equipment to meet the needs of companies in the Pork Processing Industry. Millard has experience fabricating equipment for a wide range of operations from the Harvest Floor area all the way through the Rendering area, and we support our equipment with easy-to-order replacement parts. We use the latest Food Safety and Sanitary Design Standards in our design and fabrication processes to produce hygienic products while implementing ergonomic and personnel safety features. For more details on our equipment, click on one of the operation links above or browse the equipment listing below.
Why use Millard Manufacturing for your Pork Processing Equipment?
- Design, Build, and Install
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel construction provides years of durability
- Sanitary Designs for ease of cleaning and to maintain Food Safety Standards
- "In-house" PassivationPassivation treatment is intended to improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been embedded in the surface during forming or machining. If allowed to remain, the iron can corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film and is the preferred method for the sanitary durability of stainless steel. Millard has one of the largest "In-House" Passivation operations available for our customer's fabricated items. See our case study on passivation for details. with MILLARD PassPRO™
- Cooperative and innovative engineering utilizing modern 3D modeling programs
- Years of knowledge and experience in the industry from Sales to Fab to Install
- Experience with integrating our equipment into your plant's system or with other equipment manufacturers
- "In-house" Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) capabilities
- Rapid Turnaround on custom designs
- "After the Sale" support for parts and services
- Extensive Stainless Inventory at our Metal Services Division
We build a wide range of custom equipment for the following Pork Processing areas: Harvest Floor, Cut Floor, Further Processing, Pack Off, and Rendering. We also produce and supply Overhead Conveyor equipment.
Here is a sampling of equipment we have built for this Industry...