- Belt Conveyors
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Millard PassPRO In-House Passivation
- Platforms, Stairs, and Ladders
- Product Chiller
- Walk Surfaces
Millard Manufacturing's Industrial Division covers a wide swath of industries. Our experience includes food, pharmaceutical, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) as well as Pet food, and most everything in between. Millard is equally diverse in satisfying your small problem or task as we are in handling your major plant projects and challenges. Whether you are looking for components such as pans, channels, rollers, or specialized equipment such as blenders, mixers, dumpers or conveyors, Millard's extensive background in stainless steel equipment fabrication gives our staff the ability and insight to assist you with your everyday issues and help you plan and implement any future project you may have. Let us serve you as we have the growing list of industries below:
|Food Industries||Additional Industries|
|Bakery Operations||Animal Health|
|Beef Processors||Chemical Plants|
|Canning Operations||Corn Processing Plants|
|Case ready Beef & Pork||Ethanol Plants|
|Dairy Food Processing||Pharmaceutical|
|Fresh Food Operations||Public Works|
|Frozen Food Operations||Waste Water Facilities|
|Grain & Flour Milling Operations|
|Pet Food Processors|
|Prepared Food Operations|
Why use Millard Manufacturing Corp?
- Design, Build, and Install
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel construction provides years of durability
- Sanitary Designs for ease of cleaning and to maintain Food Safety Standards
- "In-house" PassivationPassivation treatment is intended to improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been embedded in the surface during forming or machining. If allowed to remain, the iron can corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film and is the preferred method for the sanitary durability of stainless steel. Millard has one of the largest "In-House" Passivation operations available for our customer's fabricated items. See our case study on passivation for details. with MILLARD PassPRO™
- Cooperative and innovative engineering utilizing modern 3D modeling programs
- Years of knowledge and experience in the industry from Sales to Fabrication to Install
- Experience with integrating our equipment into your plant's system or with other equipment manufacturers
- "In-house" Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) capabilities
- Rapid Turnaround on custom designs
- Extensive Stainless Inventory at our Metal Services Division
"When we were faced with an issue that required us to increase yield without increasing equipment footprint, Millard was there to help provide us with an innovative and cost effective solution."
See our Case Studies for details.
Sampling of Equipment and Support we can provide...