- Electric High Lift Dumpers
- Ribbon Blenders
- Rotary Pocket / Volumetric Filler
- Six Pocket Filler
- Twelve Pocket Filler
- Walk Surfaces
Millard Manufacturing Corp has worked with many of the leading Fresh Food and Frozen Food processing companies to cooperatively design, build, and install custom equipment and machinery. We fabricate and supply equipment for all your food processing operations and product conveying needs throughout your entire plant from the raw ingredients through cleaning, cooking, mixing, blending, filling, sorting, and other processes to the final packaged product, ready-to-ship. With over 100 years of collective experience, our team will work with you to maximize yields and productivity. We can handle both small and large projects for either retrofits or new layouts, and we will use the latest Food Safety and Sanitary Design Standards in consideration of consumer and worker safety. Select the appropriate operation link above or one of our featured products to view detailed examples of the equipment we manufacture.
Why use Millard Manufacturing for your Fresh & Frozen Processing Equipment?
- Design, Build, and Install
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel construction provides years of durability.
- Sanitary Designs for ease of cleaning and to maintain Food Safety Standards
- "In-house" PassivationPassivation treatment is intended to improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been embedded in the surface during forming or machining. If allowed to remain, the iron can corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film and is the preferred method for the sanitary durability of stainless steel. Millard has one of the largest "In-House" Passivation operations available for our customer's fabricated items. See our case study on passivation for details. with MILLARD PassPRO™
- Cooperative and innovative engineering utilizing modern 3D modeling programs.
- Years of knowledge and experience in the industry from Sales to Fab to Install.
- Experience with integrating our equipment into your plant's system or with other equipment manufacturers.
- "In-house" Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) capabilities
- Rapid Turnaround on custom designs
- "After the Sale" support for parts and services.
- Extensive Stainless Inventory at our Metal Services Division.
Here is a sampling of equipment we have built for this Industry...