Millard Manufacturing Corp has a long history and impact on the Poultry Processing Industry through several revolutionary products resulting from partnering with our customers. We can fabricate and supply equipment for your Poultry processing operations and product conveying needs throughout your entire plant. With over 100 years of collective experience, our team will work with you to maximize yields and productivity. We can handle both small and large projects for either retrofits or new layouts, and we will use the latest Food Safety and Sanitary Design Standards in consideration of consumer and worker safety. Our unique advantage is that we are flexible enough to fabricate equipment from a single machine to a full process line with the capability to integrate them into your existing line and mate them to other key supplier components
Why use Millard Manufacturing for your Poultry Processing Equipment?
- Design, Build, and Install
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel construction provides years of durability
- Sanitary Designs for ease of cleaning and to maintain Food Safety Standards
- "In-house" PassivationPassivation treatment is intended to improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been embedded in the surface during forming or machining. If allowed to remain, the iron can corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film and is the preferred method for the sanitary durability of stainless steel. Millard has one of the largest "In-House" Passivation operations available for our customer's fabricated items. See our case study on passivation for details. with MILLARD PassPRO™
- Cooperative and innovative engineering utilizing modern 3D modeling programs
- Years of knowledge and experience in the industry from Sales to Fab to Install
- Experience with integrating our equipment into your plant's system or with other equipment manufacturers
- "In-house" Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) capabilities
- Rapid Turnaround on custom designs
- "After the Sale" support for parts and services
- Extensive Stainless Inventory at our Metal Services Division
We build a wide range of custom equipment for the following Poultry Processing operations: Material Handling and Conveying, Cookers and Coolers, Deboning Lines, and Supporting Equipment.
Here is a sampling of equipment we have built for this Industry...
|Ductwork||Electric Dumpers||Exhaust Hoods|
|Hydraulic Combo Dumper||Hydraulic Vat Dumper||Inspection Tables|
|Platforms, Stairs, Ladders||Poultry Cooker||Poultry Cooler|
|Sanitary Piping||Slide Chutes||Walk Surfaces|